October 2nd, 2009

Flexeril For Sale

Flexeril For Sale, Last night (October 1, 2009) was a most sensational night.  142 Throckmorton was packed with the most loving and happy people you could imagine.  I have so many people to thank; from the musicians who gave us beautiful music  from their most beautiful souls, to my dear friends and family, who helped  selflessly to make this event come off without a hitch, to the wonderful people who came and supported the event from their hearts. Thank you all ~ you are the jewels in my treasure chest, Flexeril forum. Flexeril without prescription, Jim's music was enjoyed by all which was my dream.  Now may the dream continue.

Here are some comments I received from my email  and some posted from the site:, buy cheap Flexeril no rx. Is Flexeril addictive. Online buying Flexeril. Flexeril results. Flexeril dosage. Online buying Flexeril hcl. Is Flexeril safe. Flexeril price. Effects of Flexeril. Flexeril class. Flexeril natural. Flexeril for sale. Ordering Flexeril online. Order Flexeril from mexican pharmacy. Flexeril coupon. Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal. About Flexeril. My Flexeril experience. Flexeril price. Flexeril overnight. Flexeril online cod. Purchase Flexeril online. Order Flexeril from United States pharmacy. Canada, mexico, india. Fast shipping Flexeril. Get Flexeril. Is Flexeril addictive. About Flexeril. Flexeril treatment. Is Flexeril safe. Where can i order Flexeril without prescription. Flexeril australia, uk, us, usa. Online buy Flexeril without a prescription.

Similar posts: Buy Allopurinol Without Prescription. Stromectol For Sale. Buy Triamterene Without Prescription. Where to buy Amikacin. Comprar en línea Stromectol, comprar Stromectol baratos. Low dose Zithromax.
Trackbacks from: Flexeril For Sale. Flexeril For Sale. Flexeril For Sale. Buy cheap Flexeril no rx. Herbal Flexeril. Effects of Spiriva.

Comments

1. thanks Evy, you deserve a huge, huge, “atta girl”, for the work you have done and, are continuing to do for the “A Promise Kept” project.
    XOXO, Denny

2. dennis carrasco on October 10th, 2009 at 3:13 pm
  3. Submitted on 2009/10/08 at 3:04pm

Thank you so much Evy, for letting me be a part of the show . I dont think ten minutes go by , before i have a flashback of a any given moment the evening of oct, 1, 2009 . But more importantly , awakened in me memories of you and jim , and Tom and I. I have listened to the songs on this album for over 20 years, and Jims memory and music are stronger than ever .
    Love you guys, marion Bryant

4. Marion Bryant on October 8th, 2009 at 4:16 pm
  5. “thanks for an inspirational evening. Seeing Kathi cry was the emotional peak. I dug DEEP into my cassettes and found three road hog shows:
    7/30/76, 8/6/76, and 9/26/76. I can burn them to cd in real time for you if you like.”

6. Ron Marcus on October 7th, 2009 at 2:48 pm
  7. HI, EVY. YOU DON’T KNOW ME. MY NAME IS ROB SUTHERLAND. AS A LONG TIME FRIEND OF MIKE HINTON’S, I HAD THE PLEASURE TO BE AWARE OF AND ABLE TO CATCH SEVERAL PERFORMANCES OF HIGH NOON, DURING IT’S ALL TOO BRIEF EXISTENCE. AS YOU MAY KNOW, MIKE IS A COLLECTOR OF NOT ONLY ALL POSSIBLE RECORDINGS IN WHICH HE WAS A PARTICIPANT. BUT HE HAS ALSO BEEN PRETTY RELENTLESS IN OBTAINING WHATEVER MAY COME AVAILABLE TO HIM, OF ANY WORKS THAT HE APPRECIATES OR ADMIRES. JIM’S MUSIC DEFINITELY FALLS INTO THAT CATEGORY, AND SINCE MIKE WAS A FAN, I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN COPIES OF EVERYTHING HE HAD. ACQUIRED ON TAPE. I AM A TRUE FAN. BY THE WAY, MIKE TOLD ME THAT HE HAD MENTIONED TO YOU THAT I HAD ORDERED A COPY OF COPPERHEAD, ON-LINE, AND THAT YOU WERE CONCERNED THAT IT WAS LIKEY TO BE A BOOTLEG COPY. I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD CLEAR THAT UP, AND LET YOU KNOW THAT I ACTUALLY ORDERED IT FROM TOWER RECORDS, A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. ANYWAY, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU. THE PROMISE YOU MADE AND KEPT FOR JIM WAS A BENEFIT TO THOSE OF US WHO KNOW AND LOVE HIS MUSIC. I
    HAD A GREAT TIME AT THROCKMORTON THEATRE, THE OTHER NIGHT. AND EVEN MORE SO, I AM THRILLED TO HAVE A COPY OF SOME OF HIS WORK, SOUNDING SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE THIRD GENERATION COPIES ON CASSETTE TAPE, THAT I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO, PRIOR TO THIS. I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO THE SAME, IN THE FUTURE, WITH MORE OF HIS MUSIC. THERE IS STILL MORE THAT I HAVE HEARD. AND I AM SURE THERE IS MUCH MORE, THAT I HAVEN’T. HE IS AN INCREDIBLE TALENT. AND IT IS ONLY FITTING THAT AS MANY AS POSSIBLE SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME JOY THAT SOME OF US
    HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO FIND IN HIS ART. I NEVER MET JIM. I KNOW MIKE NOT ONLY ADMIRED HIM, BUT GENUINELY LIKED HIM. YOU SEEM LIKE A LOVELY LADY. AND DEVOTED COMPANION. MY GUESS IS THAT JIM FELT BLESSED, AND STILL DOES. THANKS AGAIN, EVY. TAKE CARE. AND IF MORE OF JIM’S MAGIC SHOULD FIND IT’S WAY TO THOSE OF US LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, THAT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL THING………………ROB SUTHERLAND.

8. Rob Sutherland on October 7th, 2009 at 10:28 am
  9. Evy – thanks for having the energy to complete the race. Thank you for sharing the experience of the evening with Keith, Tim, Gabe, and myself. I was so impressed with the love Jim’s friends expressed. I should be so blessed to have friends love me half as much as I witnessed the love for Jim. To all the musicians… from the “nephews” thank you for sharing your story’s with us.
    Chris -

10. Chris Serpa on October 3rd, 2009 at 5:16 pm
  11. Evy,you kept the promise, it was a beautiful celebration to Jim’s life.
    I met the Stained Glass back in 1968 at the Wutzit Club and was a instant fan and follow them around to every gig. Then in 1971 I was ask to play guitar with Tom and them, we played the Keystone and Lion Share. So it was a blessing to be ask again to perform them at Jim’s celebration CD party. Thank you Evy, God Bless you.
    PS I’ve put two songs so far on Youtube by the boys!

12. gary pomeroy on October 3rd, 2009 at 2:08 pm
  13. “This is so wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with the world.”
    Susan Dunn

14. evy on October 3rd, 2009 at 11:24 am
  15. To many artists have nobody to look out for them. To allow the art, the fruits of a lifetime, to those that need the smile is truly an unselfish act. After listening to “A Promise Kept” one realizes what is instead of what could have been.

sandy w

16. sandy w on October 3rd, 2009 at 6:26 am
  17. so happy to have been able to share in the warmth and magnificent energy and cool music and love that flowed at ‘a promise kept’ last night!
    susana

18. evy on October 2nd, 2009 at 10:27 pm
  19. Great show last night. Your story is just beautiful.”
    Lori Schifrin

20. evy on October 2nd, 2009 at 10:19 pm
  21. “The Promise sure was Kept!
    Thanks again for a great evening of Jim’s music.
    Bob and Vivian.”

22. evy on October 2nd, 2009 at 10:19 pm
  23. “Hi Evy, My name is Wayne we were a local San Jose band in the 60s and 70s. I just want to wish you love and luck tonight. We all idolized Jim. This is such a great thing you are doing for him. Love the new web site. Hope youll be able to post some videos from tonight. PEACE Wayne”
    Gropus Cackus